Spinal decompression is a non-invasive form of traction treatment that calls for the use of a special motorized table to relieve pressure, give spacing back to the spinal discs, and promote natural healing.
This state of the art technology revolutionized physiotherapy by combining three different modalities to maximize the results from each treatment and enhance a patient’s rehab.
The Dynatron Solaris Plus 719 is both powerful and versatile. All channels allow fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms, Ultrasound, and exclusive ComboPlus as well as the ability to add TriWave Light and ThermoStim options. The 719 includes the standard advantages of Dynatronics engineering, such as customizable treatments, electrode conductance meters, and the popular Target touchpad to move the center of interference directly to the site of the patient′s pain. In addition, the 719 has the option of battery operation, making the devices truly portable. Solaris Plus is covered by a 2-Year Warranty and backed by the best customer service in the industry. TriWave Light Probes/Pads, ThermoStim Probe, and Solaris Cart sold separately.
Flexion Distraction therapy is a gentle non-invasive and comfortable procedure that helps release nerve pressure and disc compression.
Ideal treatment option for lumbosacral disc disease, facet syndrome, spondylolisthesis, lumbago, Scoliosis, chronic soreness, strain, arthritis, and more.
- Power and Flexibility: All channels allow fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Biphasic, Russian, Microcurrent, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. The 719 also offers 3 Frequency Ultrasound and ComboPlus. In addition, the 709 has the option of adding TriWave Light probe and pads as well as the ThermoStim soft tissue mobilization probe. The 719 has the power to deliver up to 5 channels of stim plus Ultrasound, and either TriWave Light or ThermoStim - all at the same time. All of the Solaris Plus accessories are compatible with all Solaris Plus devices
- Impressively Simple: Even with nearly unlimited flexibility, setting up a treatment has never been easier. Some treatments can be set up in as few as two key presses. Treatment parameters are highly visible, easy to read, and changed at the touch of a fingertip
- Ultrasound: The Dynatron Solaris Plus Devices are the only Ultrasound devices in the industry offering 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment. Soundheads are available in 2 cm
ROLLER INTERSEGMENTAL TRACTION
Athletes are not the only ones who can benefit from using a roller table regularly. Those who are regularly active or suffer from a back injury can also use this tool to strengthen and restore range of motion in the spine.
Cold therapy for pain relief may be used for:
- Runner's knee
- Body Slimming
- Arthritis pain
- Pain and swelling after a hip or knee replacement
- To treat pain or swelling under a cast or a splint
- Lower back pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
Paraffin wax may be used to help relieve pain in the hands of people with:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Other Joint Mobility Issues
It acts like a form of heat therapy and can help increase blood flow, relax muscles, and decrease joint stiffness. Paraffin wax can also minimize muscle spasms and inflammation as well as treat sprains.